Monday 5 May 2014

May TBR

In the month of May am I going to aim to read quite a few books. 
I have already read this month-
If I stay by Gayle Forman
Where She Went by Gayle Forman
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell

I also would like to read-
Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell
Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
The Stand by Stephen King
Pushing The Limits by Katie McGarry
Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
Unwholly by Neal Shusterman 
Just one Day by Gayle Forman

In the Boutofbooks 10.0 read along last from the 12-18 of May I hope to read the following books-
The Curious Incident of the Boy in the Night Time by Mark Haddon
Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard
Angus Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging by Louise Rennison
Saga by Brian K. Vaughan and Fiona Staples
The Sorch Trails by James Dashner
 
If there are any other books that you would recommend please comment them below :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment