Monday 5 May 2014

Summer book covers


These are my favourite summer book covers my favourite is tied between We Were Liars, Since You've Been Gone and The Here And Now. These three are my favourites because when I see them they remind me straight away of summer.

Books- 
Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson
I loved this book, it is the perfect summer read- any Morgan Matson book is! I thought that it was great for summer and would recommend this for anyone who likes contemporary books. 5/5
Paper Towns by John Green
My Life Next Door by Huntly Fitzpatrick 
Me And Earl And The Dying Girl by Jessie Andrews
The Here And Now by Ann Brashares
We Were liars by E. Lockhart 
Lola And The Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
The Last Forever by Deb Caletti
What I Thought Was True by Huntly Fitzpatrick 
Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell 
This is the only Rainbow Rowell book that I've read that I haven't liked. Eleanor got on my nerves greatly and I couldn't connect to her character. 2/5

No comments:

Post a Comment